Fr Mullen’s Adoption Initiative
EVERY CHILD DESERVES A VERY GOOD DAD AND MOM
The goal of Fr. Mullen’s Adoption Initiative is to help parents with the expenses of adoption.
Father Mullen, a Catholic priest in Northern Wisconsin, has had a long history speaking for and encouraging adoptions.
This initiative established an ongoing fund to help families
with the expenses of adoption.
The Adoption Initiative can help with:
- legal fees
- necessary transportation
- home safety upgrades
- general information about adoptions
- personal support and encouragement
You can help by:
- Praying for children in need of adoption and for families who want to adopt or have adopted a child.
- Speaking for adoption, even as a normal part of good families.
- Identifying families considering adoption.
- Contributing to this fund.